Wednesday, March 8, 2017

LOL! Apostle Suleiman's S*x Scandal: Father of Alleged Lover, Stephanie Otobo, Finally Speaks Out.

Rev. Benson Otobo, the father of the lady, who is allegedly the lover of Auchi based clergyman, has spoken
up, denying his child’s claims that Apostle Suleman visited his home to make introductions, and from his conversation with PREMIUM TIMES, the father’s relationship with his daughter appears to have gone sour.
He said;
“Not at all; Suleman does not even know where I live.
I don’t know how this happened, I was shocked to hear the news. Right now as I speak, we are at loggerheads because I saw her picture on the internet via whatsapp, and the way she was dressed, and I saw her tattoos and all that; I cautioned her. Then two whatsap messages that she sent to me, she was telling me all sorts of things, she said I am not her father anymore.
So for a girl telling her father things like that, then I don’t know how you can expect me to be involved in something that concerns her.
“I have divorced her mother almost 30 years now. She grew up with the mother; she was very small when I divorced her mother. What happened is a case of like mother like daughter.”
Following the father’s comment, PREMIUM TIMES sought further clarification from Otobo about her claims that the preacher met her father, and she, through her lawyer, Festus Keyamo, changed her story.
She now says the alleged marriage introduction happened at the pastor’s office in the church premises at Auchi, Edo state.
She said:
“Not at our house; he invited me and my mother to Auchi, because he does all night every last Friday of the month at Auchi. We went there, me my mother, my siblings. After the service, nobody sees him, but we went there to see him and he gave us N50, 000. So that made me think everything was real.
“My father and mother are divorced. I actually grew up knowing that they were separated.”

Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :