Wednesday, May 3, 2017

OMG!!! See What Nigerian Lady Revealed That Her Ex-guy Do To His Girlfriends.SEE PHOTOS

Nigerian lady has slammed her ex, accusing him of being a good "murderer".
The drama started when an Instagram account, yesterday dropped a post which read;
 “Name one thing your ex was good at”.
The lady in reaction to the post, called out her ex-boyfriend, and accused him of “murder” saying he is usually good at getting girls pregnant and killing their babies.

She said;
 “He’s good at wickedness, getting girls pregnant and killing their babies, he also has a PhD in lying. His IG handle is @jazzyprinz, thank God I escaped with my baby, if not he would have killed me and killed my baby too.”


Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :