Tuesday, May 2, 2017

SHOCKING!! See Why Janet Jackson Separate From Her Husband

Pop superstar Janet Jackson has confirmed her separation from husband, Wissam Al Mana, as she finally broke her silence on her marriage and new baby in a video post on social media.

The 50-year-old singer, who also revealed that a divorce case is in court, said;
“Yes, I have separated from my husband, we are in court and the rest is in God’s hands,” Jackson said. “I just want to keep it real with you guys for a second.”
“I thank God for my baby; he is so happy, so beautiful, and so healthy. I am continuing my tour as I promised and I am so excited.”
She also confirmed plans to go back on tour.

Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :